Monday, March 26, 2007

Halloween - reskeined

Doesn't it look great!!!! I am so pleased with it......
Who'd have thought an experiment with overdyeing would turn out so flippin' well...might try it with some other stuff *grin*
I tell you though, I am geting old. This loss of an hour has really hit me hard...I am shattered today. Doesn't help that I had some really horrible dreams last night...woke up terrified at one point :(
I have so much work on this week as well, 3 custom orders, and I also have to re-stock my shop on Puddlepants
No rest for the wicked, eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Ooooh it looks even better now!! Yum.
I'm worn out today too but maybe because I had got two kids out the house, washing on the line, lunch boxes made, a bag made, and all before 930 this morning,which was 830 two days ago!!
Early night for me I think
xx

9:16 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

That really looks good. I too am missing that hour,my son has a paper round and I have to get him up at 6 every morning and it still feels like 5 at the mo.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

wow! that has turned out wondefully. well done!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home