Friday, September 28, 2007

Bagaroonie!!!!

Okay, so I am in a bag groove at the moment, really am loving the felting :) This yarn was a sample, sent to me by my main yarn supplier, Yarn Traders on eBay, its a 50% Alpaca - 50% Merino bulky yarn...and is BEAUTIFUL *grins* I dyed it up, and started knitting it at Stitch n Bitch on Tuesday night. I have to admit, I think it was a little disappointed to be a bag, as it resisted me a little....but it turned out fantastically. Ran out of yarn though, so the handle isn't really long enough..... that'll teach me to force yarn to be something it doesn't really want to be.... he he he
Just need a fabby button now.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love how that has turned out, It's even better post felting. Buttons are at the ready for tomorrow, you will be in button heaven! and if I have non, then ryte lynes in, can a Saturday morning get any better?!?

11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh that's come out really well and it's felted brilliantly too.

I love the way the colours have pooled.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home