Friday, November 28, 2008

Lovely squishy post, but I'm now a little sad :(

"Raisin Wannabe"
4 oz Shetland top


I was really excited when I got an invite to join the Spunky Eclectic fibre club last month, and subscribed straight away, as I've been on the waiting list for ages.....but today I've had to unsubscribe, as the International fibre sub has gone up from $19 to $21, which is about £13 in our money, with the $ being as high as it is atm..... just a bit too much to justify :(

It seems the credit crunch is hitting everyone really hard..... *sobs*

3 Comments:

Blogger Knittingmummy said...

Sorry to hear that, it is hard at the moment isn't it. I must say I love, love, love those colours though.
Amanda.x

5:07 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

But you don't really need Spunky, you can create your own Unique Longlegs Creations.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ooh, that's really sad. :-(

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home