Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All plied!!!

I finished plying my Mum's sock yarn last night :)

There's easilt 700+ yards of it, over 200g in deffo enough for a decent pair of socks!

I am going to dye it up tomorrow, and then will post more pictures and actual totals when its all reskeined.

I am soSoSO proud of myself.....she is going to love it!!!


Blogger Pixie said...

Wow what an amazing amount of yarn you have there.. will make brilliant socks.. looking forward to seeing it all dyed up :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger picperfic said...

well that is just perfectly beautiful!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Ruth Singer said...

it is stunning - well done you! and when you are ill as well. excellent job!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Has anybody told you recently how extraordinarily exquisite your spinning and plying is? Because *everybody* should be telling you. Incredible! Had I not known that it was handspun...

Omg. Freakin' gorgeous. And your handdyeing will only make it moreso. Well done.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Clair Coult said...

You deserve to be very proud, that is some fatastic yarn you've created there! Well done!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home