Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Folksy Blog Feature :D


The loverly peeps at Folksy contacted me last week with some questions, as they are starting to feature some of their sellers on the Folksy blog. So, I am the first featured seller on there, which makes me very proud, both to be asked and also to be one of their most successful sellers :)
Folksy has just come out of Beta, which means it's now quite expensive to be a seller there (5% of the final sale value + 20p to list) but, they have to make a living, and how can they promote the site and make it better for everyone if they have no income?
I am going to try my hardest to keep my prices as they are, but, just to let you all know in advance, I might have to raise them to take into consideration the fees I have to pay.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Spiral Dyed Downunder said...

Whoo hoo, I think you deserve fame fortune and the whole cake too. You are very inspiring! BTW, I have had to beat people off with a stick every time I pull out the yarn you spun for me, and I'm a pacifist.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home