Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Fraggle~Tastic :D


(L to R) "Gloria", solid burgundy merino, "Rainbow Brite"


A good friend of mine asked me to create something "Fraggle Rock" inspired for her. I think she was expecting hand dyed tops, so she could spin them for herself, but I decided I wanted to try out my new fibre base, the SuperSorted BFL, so I spun it up for her myself.

The SuperSorted BFL was a real dream to work with, not at all sheepy like regular BFL and a lot finer, but with the added bonus of the long staple.

Perfect for a lazy ass spinner like me ;)

She got one skein (the heavier of the two) and I have the other one here.


Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Wow, those are such amazing colours. super sorted BFL sounds ( and looks) like its realy nice stuff, hope to see it in the shop sometime so i can try it for myself.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

That looks lovely. I love Rainbow Brite. That would look amazing with a certain something on its way to my house...

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ana said...

Lovely colours and very even spinning... I hope to get there one day.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Sara Millis said...

I love the colours! Wonderful!!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home