Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School ... *Sighs*

Today I had to give my children back to that place they go to to learn stuff the Man deems to be useful and important *sigh* 


I love spending the Summer with them, getting back on their levels, re-learning the things that make them tick and doing lots of laughing. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of frustration and grumpiness too, what family doesn't have this,  but you can't appreciate the good if there is nothing to compare it to :) 
And what a summer we had! A once in a lifetime holiday to Orlando in Florida was the highlight of it for them, I just enjoyed having my babies back for a little while.
Each Summer flies by so quickly, and before I know it, they'll be all grown up and leading their everyday lives apart from mine, so I gotta grab these opportunities while I can.

♥ I love you guys, I hope this next year at school is a happy one, and that you achieve everything you set out to do ♥

Love 
MamaHippo
♥XxXx♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home