Tuesday, March 10, 2015

F i b r e s ! !


I found a nifty app for my phone, that can turn a set of pictures into a mosaic, something I used to do years ago with Fibres when I was teasing people about a forthcoming shop update.
I will be re-opening the shop sometime next week, when all the March Birthday madness is out of the way, and this mosaic shows a few of the yummies that will be up for grabs :)
Now, I know this is my first fibre update for quite a long time, but I'd like to ask you guys to show a little restraint :P 
It will most DEFINITELY not be the last, I am really enjoying the gentle reintroduction back into my work, so I can foresee this happening quite regularly. 
I'd like as many people as possible to be able to get their hands on some, so I will give you all as much notice as possible, so you can be online when the update goes live :)

In other news, I am about to have a 16yr old and a 12 yr old. 
HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These look fantastic...looking forward to seeing what yarn you do too.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home